In rating baccarat online casinos, our major consideration was the security of our readers. With many Baccarat online casinos, it takes time to decide which safe spots to gamble at. Some are run by shady unscrupulous crooks who are only out to steal your hard-earned money. The top consideration in rating casinos was whether or not they had licenses from reputable gambling regulatory bodies. We also checked if they employed advanced cybersecurity measures such as end-to-end encryption and 128-bit encryption systems.
How safe you are gambling on these sites or how customers’ data were used were not the only considerations we employed. Other important elements we factored into account in rating casinos also included feedback from players on clientele treatment, the responsiveness of customer service agents, bonuses and promotions, supported payment methods, and an overall gaming experience. We go deeper into these in the remainder of this guide.
What you Need to Know about Online Casino Baccarat
What is Baccarat?
Baccarat is a popular table game hosted by many casinos worldwide. Blackjack and Roulette games are rated way higher on the popularity scorecard than it, but their relatively simplistic gameplay and huge odds of winning generally persuade casino Baccarat Online administrators to include these titles in their portfolio. Traces of Baccarat can be seen as far back as the 14th century. However, the modern variants of the game were remodeled in the 19th century.
Types of Baccarat Games
Different types of Baccarat Games often have their own distinct rules of gameplay. Some popular Baccarat variants you may come across at online casinos include:
|3-Card Baccarat||Baccarat Banque & Chemin de Fer
|The name says all you need to know. Players are dealt three cards rather than two in this game type. Face cards, however, have different values than you find with the classic version. Should you draw the game, whichever hand has the most face cards wins.||Both types have similar rules. Here, you can act as a banker. To make bets, the players would bear the brunt of it all. When the player makes a winning wager, another gambler gets to act as the banker. Chemin De Fer is mostly available at live dealer rooms.|
|Mini-Baccarat has its rules very much like the classic version. The major difference is that gameplay is done very quickly, and betting lots are less than you find with other game types. Its quick gameplay speed has earned it the name Speed Baccarat.||Punto Banco is very similar to Mini-Baccarat, as it follows the general rules of the original version and is played out quickly. The main difference in this variant is that there are three dealers instead of one. As a result, you will normally only come across Punto Banco when playing live Baccarat online or at a land-based casino.|
Online Baccarat Bonuses
A surefire way to gamble on different variants of Baccarat in different online casinos is by trying out their demo options or banking on bonuses. Some of the popular bonuses offered by online Baccarat casinos to first-time players and regulars alike include:
|Match Bonus||Casino Chips||Cashback|
|Match bonuses are often expressed as percentage rewards on the money you may have deposited into your account. Match bonuses are mostly made available for first-time players as welcome bonuses. With regulars, they’re often to reload bonuses.||Some casinos typically credit players with chips that are compatible with preselected games. After meeting up with a pre-specified number of playthroughs, the casino withdraws these chips, and you can play on them.||Most casinos periodically offer cashback up to a certain per on any gambling losses you might have incurred within a specified period. Depending on the casino, this offer may be capped or uncapped at certain money limits.|
The Various Benefits of Playing at Online Baccarat Casino
There are several perks to playing at online baccarat casinos. Let’s take a look at the most significant of these:
- It is simple to grasp:: Winning at Baccarat is mostly influenced by luck, not skills, rendering it one of the easiest online baccarat casino games to wrap your head over. To top it, the game variants are also available on mobile casinos and desktop versions, further adding points to the flexibility and convenience charts. Right from home, you can practice in demo mode or with no-deposit bonuses.
- Action at a breakneck rate: Every single baccarat gaming round takes nothing more than a few minutes. With Speed Baccarat, the gameplay speed is turned up a notch. As such, while it might take quite a while to win some reasonable earnings via other games, it typically only takes a few minutes with Baccarat. The rounds start as soon as you’ve placed your bets.
- Promotions to encourage employee retention: Online casinos often award several bonuses to first-time players to enable them to win lots of money at little risk to themselves. These bonuses are a fantastic way for a Bank to win lots of money without burning much of yours. Here’s one of the remarkable perks you can get from playing at online casinos.
- You may reduce the house edge to 0%: All variations of Baccarat, as with slots and roulette, have outcomes based purely on luck. Knowing all tactics and winning strategies could greatly steer the games in your favor. Being very good at basic gameplay would greatly reduce your house edge. Start by placing your bets on the banker. Whatever you do, try to avoid betting on ties, as those tend to pay out very infrequently. However, as its house edge is around 14%, we aren’t saying you should avoid it.
- Everyone is on an equal level: As we discussed earlier, Baccarat gameplay is straightforward, and no particular skills are needed for successful gaming. As such, you can rest assured that your opponent is not necessarily better than you and you need only be lucky. Their years of experience playing the game doesn’t necessarily translate into expertise on their Side. That said, quit worrying, have the dealer deal your cards, and gamble on.
How to Play and Win at Casino Baccarat Online
Creating an account in order to gamble at any of the best Baccarat online casinos is quite straightforward. We’ve outlined a generic step-by-step guide to start and start playing online Baccarat at your favorite online casino. It’s as follows:
- Sign-Up at a Casino: Head over to your preferred casino. Look for a “Join Now” or “Register” button on the homepage or even the footer section and tap on it. Fill in the required details as per the casino’s instructions.
- Verify Your Account: Ensure the email you provided is valid and affiliated only with you. You’d be asked to verify the mailing address to enable two-step authentication. We recommend you complete this stage asap.
- Make a Deposit: Visit the cashier section and make your first deposit. Fill in the required amount you intend to deposit and wait for the money to reflect in your account.
- Play Online Baccarat: Go to the Baccarat casino online lobby and filter down by “Baccarat .”Pick any Baccarat type you’d rather play. If you intend to play with bonuses, make sure you’ve claimed such and that you understand the bonus terms.
How to Play Baccarat
Baccarat gameplay can be broken into a finite set of rules as follows. We recommend wrapping your head around these rules before setting out to gamble at
- Find an online casino Canada Baccarat that offers Baccarat and pick a variant to play.
- Place your bets. You can make your wagers on either Bank’s or the Player’s side.
- The dealer would deal 2 cards to the player and the Bank (three, in 3-card Baccarat).
- When the value of all cards on either the player’s or Bank’s Side totals 8 or 9, the dealer stops dealing.
- Should the sum on either the player’s or Bank’s Side be within the 0 – 5 range, the dealer would deal out one more card.
- The hand with a value closest to 9 wins
Top Tips for Winning at Baccarat Online Casinos
Winning at Baccarat requires that you stick with some surefire strategies. We’ve covered five of the top tips to keep in mind when playing Baccarat online below:
- Steer Clear Off the Tie Bet: The chances of the player’s and banker’s hands ending in a tie are negligible. Even at that, try your best to avoid all chances of your game ending in a tie. Though the odds of such a bet are 8:1, the commission is quite high at 14.44%.
- Check the Number of Decks: Baccarat games are often split into 6 decks. That’s not to say, though, that all sites host the 6-deck games; ranges differ with casinos. Before deciding to play Baccarat online, double-check the number of decks offered by the game as they, more often than not, greatly influence the commissions on the game. For example, the house edge on a banker’s bet in a 6-deck baccarat game is 10.94%, while it’s at 8% on a single-deck game.
- Avoid the Side Bets: Chances are you’ve seen Baccarat games with enticing side bets. We recommend that you research before placing your side bets, as the advertised odds are often very much different from the actual payouts.
- Learn Some Bankroll Management: Baccarat has one of the highest payout rates of all casino games. However, that should allow you to keep an eye on your finances. We recommend you only bet up to 5% of your remaining stash. That way, you maintain a surer edge and run a lower chance of going bust.
What to Look For When Choosing Casino Online Canada Baccarat
With so many casinos on the internet space, we understand if you need help deciding which casinos to choose. Our team of experts with years of expertise has compiled these as top guides you should look out for when choosing the best Baccarat online casinos in Canada.
Security & fairness
The foremost factor to put into consideration should be your safety while gambling. Only gamble at casinos that Bank on advanced cybersecurity measures such as end-to-end encryption and SSL encryption to safeguard and protect your financial data. Another important factor to consider is whether or not a casino holds a license and which commission is licensed.
Bonuses and the promo code provide great ways to play your favorite real money games without risking much of your own money. Several casinos offer generous bonuses targeted to new players and reward programs for loyal and regular players.
Quality Games & Software
A great way to stave off boredom would be to gamble at casinos that host several games. In addition to Baccarat, all other categories of table games, including slots, blackjack, roulette, keno, bingo, craps, and more, should be available. The company should likewise partner with the topmost software providers for their games.
Nothing beats the convenience and flexibility offered by mobile gaming. Any casino online Baccarat you intend to gamble at should have smartphone apps that can easily be installed from the App Store or Play Store. The website should likewise be mobile-optimized.
The customer support agents shouldn’t only be available on a 24/7 basis but must also be responsive enough to attend to customer inquiries quickly. Live Chat support, Emails, and phone numbers are the most popular of these support methods.
Banking & Payouts
Online Casinos worth gambling at generally would provide several payment methods you can bank on to make your payments. Categories of payment methods at online casinos in Canada typically span Credit/Debit Cards, E-wallets, Vouchers, Cryptocurrencies, and Wire Transfers. Factor in the payout speeds and the incurred transaction charges when choosing a casino.
The Best Baccarat Online Casinos in Canada
|1||Casino Tropez||$700 Bonus + 100 Free Spins|
|2||Mr Green||$1,200 bonus + 200 Free Spins|
|3||888Casino||100% up to $1,500 Bonus + 88 No-deposit Spins|
|4||Cobra Casino||$1,550 Bonus + 300 Free Spins Ie 10 No-deposit Spins|
|5||Mr Play Casino||100% up to C$1600 (Four Deposits) + 150 Free Spins|
|6||PokerStars Casino||$2,000 bonus + 300 Free Spins|
|7||Wheelz||$500 + 120 Free Spins|
|8||Party Casino||$500 bonus + 120 Free Spins|
|9||King Billy||$2,500 bonus + 200 Free Spins $5 No-deposit Bonus|
|10||Slots Magic||100% up to $100 + 50 Free Spins|
At Casino Tropez, over 400 slot titles and table games are from Playtech. The video slots span several themes such as Nature, Mystery, Adventure, and Ancient Civilizations to Movie Brands. Bonus spins and wild symbols await your gameplay.
Top games from Playtech include Zeus, Fire Blaze Golden, Norse King of Asgard, Guardians of the Abyss, Age of Gods: Norse King of Asgard, Guardians of the Abyss, and more. Considering that jackpots are awarded randomly, there’s always the ever-present possibility of winning lots of money at any time.
In addition to slots, the Casino Tropez also offers Playtech roulette, Baccarat, blackjack, and live dealer options. Other game types available also include three-card poker, Sic Bo, and Craps.
All Playtech games on this casino have been assessed for fairness by third parties like Gaming Laboratories International, meaning the RNGs are exactly what they’re meant to be, and gameplay is fair on these games.
Europa Casino is, without a doubt, one of the best Baccarat casinos around. Europa hosts over 200 slots from the provider. Though other table games and live dealer options are available on this platform, slots are the largest collection on Europa.
Over the years, Playtech has signed licensing deals with top franchises in the TV shows, games shows, and popular movies sector. The deals allow Playtech to design slots based on and branded on these franchise’s movie brands and Video Games. Some such titles include Incredible Hulk, Captain America, Top Gun, Splinter Cell, Gladiator, and more.
Europa has 13+ Roulette games from Playtech. These mostly retain the basic pattern of gameplay. Differences are mostly cosmetic and include slight variations such as graphics quality. Also, American and European versions are integrated into every single last one of the games.
888 casino is notable for its flair for the antique. Most slots in its library, all 50+ of them, are not only digital equivalents of iconic brick-and-mortar slot machines, but they also have quite high RTPs. Its partnership deal with Playtech has allowed it to feature some of the more modern franchise-branded slots on its platform. Some Playtech games at 888 Casino include Gods of Gold, Rise of the Pharaohs, Millionaire Genie, Jacks Pot, Irish Riches, and Santa’s Super Slot.
At the moment, 888 casino has three different bonus types for first-time players. You get to pick only one, however. They’re:
- C$88 No-deposit Bonus
- 100% match bonus up to C$200
- Premium welcome package bonus up to C$1,500
The premium bonus spreads over five deposits. The min deposit required to clinch this offer is C$20, implying you’ll be rewarded C$20 at a 100% match-up rate.
888 Casino’s playthrough requirements are at 30x, which is quite reasonable and fair for an online casino. However, the bonus duration is a mere 7 days, meaning you must playthrough the bonus funds; otherwise, you forfeit the money entirely. The casino supports mobile devices meaning you can install your games directly from the App/ Google Play Store or play right from the browser-based platform.
Casino Baccarat FAQs
Q1. What makes up a winning baccarat hand?
A hand with as close a value as 9 makes up the winning one in Baccarat. No hand can be worth more than 9, meaning that, should you obtain hand values greater than 9, only the last digit will be considered. This means that a value of 11 becomes 3, and 17 becomes 7.
Q2. What variations are available?
There are several baccarat types available at online casinos. Some are standalone games, while others can be played at live dealer rooms. All variants merely feature some mild variations to gameplay rules. Some popular variants at online casinos include Three-card Baccarat, Speed Baccarat, Punto Banco, and Baccarat Banque.
Q3. What are the odds of winning at Baccarat?
Globally, the average payout rate of Baccarat is 98%. Banker and player hands guarantee the highest odds of winning. Tie bets have way lesser odds, though they pay more upon winning.
Q4. Is Baccarat a game of skill?
Unlike Blackjack, Baccarat is 100% influenced by how lucky you are. The only decision up to you to make in the game is what you place your bets on while gambling. Your chances of winning are pretty solid should you place your bets on the player’s hand or the banker’s.
Q5. How do you win at Baccarat?
Your bets must be placed on a winning hand of cards to win in Baccarat. Sometimes, the banker’s hand may be worth more and consequently win. Other times, the player’s hand may win.
Q5. What is the best bet?
Your odds of winning are improved if you place your bets on either the Bank or the player; the Bank has a higher chance of guaranteeing you a win. That higher chance, however, implies that you must pay a house edge on the earnings from whatever wins you may make from betting on the Bank.